GDPR Compliance Statement
PW Electrical Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website & services, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with our privacy statement. PW Electrical Ltd and its subsidiaries may change this policy from time to time, but we will update the policy on our website, for you to view. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please note that this policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- name and address (for delivery purposes)
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- Technical information in relation to the services we provide to you.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with our service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To process the service, we offer you.
- To inform you of developments in our industry that may be of relevance to you both from a security or operation nature.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
In holding this information, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please either email or contact our Data Protection Officer.
Under BS7671 (the wiring regulations) all electrical installation work should be inspected, tested and certified.
Regulations are ever changing and the new wiring regulations came into force in 2008. Places of work or buildings where public access is allowed have to be inspected and tested; advice as to the level of testing and frequency for any particular type of building can be given.
- Completion certificates
- Minor works certificates
- Periodic test and inspection
- Emergency light testing
- Security and fire alarm testing
- PAT testing
contact us to discuss your requirements